- Do enough, no more (at least for this release!)
- Get it right, quickly – not necessarily the first time
- Build a firm foundation for growth
- Be able to add a steady stream of new features
- Delight your customers!
- Be better quality than anyone else (stability, ease of use, performance…)
- Scale gracefully
Of course trying to achieve these things in a competitive market is always going to be tricky. It does summarise how companies like Google execute well; get a Beta out, progressively update, scale and aim to be the best.